Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors, and your community. It’s the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it’s FREE.
A few Examples of How People are Using Nextdoor:
- Report lost and found pets to their neighbors
- Take online votes about the community activities
- Sell their items before the next garage sale
- Quickly get the word out about a break-in
- Organize a Neighborhood Watch Group
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Find out who does the best paint job in town
- Have a closer knit community
There is also a quick link at the top of the page in the blue rectangle for a quick link to our Nextdoor page!
Visit the Creekside Place CAI’s Nextdoor page by visiting: